As essential services, our employees continued to work throughout Colorado’s Stay-at-home and Safer-at-home orders to provide reliable electricity and fast internet to the community. In order to ensure we can continue providing these essentials services, we are asking consumers to respect the following guidelines when entering our offices:
- Limit to 3 visitors in the lobby at a time. Families are welcome to come in together, however, we ask that you limit your group to 1 if possible.
- Credit card payments are preferred.
- Paying with cash? Please use the self-serve kiosk inside the entrance or the drop box on the outside of the building. We are not accepting cash at the counter.
- Per the state’s health guidelines, we ask that you sanitize your hands and put on a mask as you enter. Hand sanitizer and disposable masks are provided for your convenience inside.
- Feeling sick? If you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 72 hours or have had contact with someone who is ill, please do not enter. We are still able to fully serve you over the phone or online:
DMEA: 877-687-3632, www.dmea.com
Elevate: 844-386-8744, elevateinternet.com
Thank you for helping keep us healthy so we can continue to serve you!