MONTROSE, DELTA, CO – Delta-Montrose Electric Association (DMEA), and its fiber-internet subsidiary, Elevate Internet, will remain closed to the public until further notice. DMEA will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 within its local communities to determine an appropriate date to safely re-open its offices to the public.
As a reminder, DMEA will continue to provide all necessary services while practicing the following:
- As stated previously, all DMEA offices are closed to the public until further notice
- DMEA's Pandemic Response Team will continue to monitor local disease progression and regularly evaluate the status of the office closure
- Employees who can work remotely are now doing so
- Employees who are ill or who have infected family within their home are required to stay home if their job duties require in-person interactions or in-office tasks
- Telecommuting software and systems are in place and being utilized for remote workers
- DMEA has implemented regular disinfecting procedures for all indoor facilities
- DMEA adheres to county and state public safety COVID-19 regulations of social distancing, wearing masks, and frequent hand washing.
DMEA members experiencing financial hardship are encouraged to contact DMEA immediately to discuss bill assistance options. DMEA’s Board of Directors has committed $30,000 to a member crisis fund to help members in emergency financial situations continue to pay their electric bills. DMEA’s customer service representatives can also help members apply for third-party assistance programs such as LIHEAP (low-income home energy assistance program).
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILL
Access your account 24/7/365 online: https://dmea.smarthub.coop
Call our offices and use a secure phone payment system: 877-687-3632
Drop your payment off at one of the following places:
- Montrose: Both City Markets, Safeway
- Paonia: Don’s Market
- Cedaredge: Cedaredge Mercantile
- DMEA Offices: Outside either local office
Use a self-serve kiosk: Located in the vestibules of each DMEA office and the Hotchkiss Chamber of Commerce Info Booth.
HOW TO REPORT A POWER OUTAGE
For electric service issues or to report an outage, always call DMEA at 877-687-3632.
OTHER QUESTIONS OR SERVICES