At DMEA, our number one concern is safety: safety of our crews, first responders, and our community members. To raise community awareness about electrical safety, DMEA presents our all-new monthly safety competition just for kids for the calendar year of 2021.
Each month, DMEA will announce one common electrical safety dilemma to elementary school students across Montrose and Delta counties. Students must research and present the safest way to address or resolve the situation.
- Entrant must live in DMEA service territory and be of elementary school age approximately 5-12 years of age.
- Entrants can and should seek assistance in preparing correct response. However, final entry must be the work of entrant.
- Entrants must have submission fully submitted by 3 p.m. on the last day of month.
- We reserve the right to utilize all our digital assets as needed to conduct business and entrant must allow DMEA to use winning entries in marketing material as described and in future creatives with artist creatives.
- Winner will be announced 10 business days after submission deadline.