We energize and serve our communities.
DMEA’s core values help guide the cooperative in its interactions with others as we work to fulfill our mission and vision of the future. These values are:
- Respectful and Courteous: Measure all our interactions with these values.
- Integrity: Maintain trust.
- Transparency: Our actions are open.
- Safety: No accidents.
- Reliability: Power is always available for our member/owners’ needs.
- Accountability: We are responsible for the results of our actions.
- Responsive: We act on issues.
- Charitable: We give back to the community.
- Protect Resources: We will protect our member/owners’ resources.
- Value: We value our employees and member/owners.
In today’s unpredictable and rapidly changing energy industry, we look out for the best interests of our member-owners by:
- Ensuring the safety of our members and employees;
- Providing members with competitive rates, balanced with quality service and reliability;
- Maximizing efficiencies, operationally and through energy efficiency and conservation;
- Promoting local economic development;
- Being nimble as we investigate and pursue energy options.